Level 2 Certificate in Health & Social Care Professions
A qualification in Health & Social Care professions will allow you to make an informed and calculated decision about which exact career path you would like to take in Health and Social Care. Through this course, you will develop skills in Health & Social Care combined with increasing self-confidence and development of knowledge surrounding health and social care. Topics such as equality, diversity, and rights will be covered within the course to give the learner a deeper understanding of what it takes to become a Health and Social Care professional.
Personal and Social Development Units Health and Social Care Units
· Developing Self · Introductory awareness of autistic spectrum conditions
· Healthy Living · Principles of safeguarding and protection in health and social care
· Individual Rights and Responsibilities · Safeguarding the welfare of children and young people
· Managing Your Own Money · Child and young person development
· Identity and Cultural Diversity · Contribute to the development of babies and young children
· Carrying out own Volunteering Role · Human Physiology for Health Care
· Time Management · Principles of communication in adult social care setting
· Counselling Skills and Personal · Communication and professional relationships with children, young people, and adults
· Research Skills for Academic Study · Understanding the role of the social care worker
· IT communication fundamentals · Introduction to
· Database software
· Using the internet
· Presentation software
· Spreadsheet software
· Word Processing software
· Critical Thinking
· Research Project
· Essay Writing
· Work Experience
We use the online learning suite Moodle to enable you to learn both from the comfort of your own home or any other location.
24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year!
HELP WHEN YOU NEED IT
Free tutor support 6 days a week online, by phone, email, or live chat.
SHOW YOUR ACHIEVEMENT
Gain a certificate for each course you complete to demonstrate your new skills; for a new employer, to evidence your professional development, or for personal interest.
LEARN BY DOING
Practical tasks in each course to aid your understanding.
If you are interested in the course above or want to find out more about our exciting range of courses please fill in the form below.
Our Delivery Partners
*terms and conditions apply