Selling Items Online – eBay, Etsy and Vinted
Helping you explore the e-commerce opportunities of selling online and how to maximise sales. The course covers the essential topics and skills needed to know why selling online Vs locally is advantageous. What items sell best on which sites and how to sell items on eBay, Etsy and Vinted leading to greater success with hints and tips including how to take great pictures, describe in detail your item using a story and listing to gain a competitive advantage leading to more sales.
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Online Selling – eBay, Etsy and Vinted vs. local sales
- Lesson 2: Your items – what are you going to sell?
- Lesson 3: Taking pictures and listing the item using storytelling (yes it makes a huge difference!)
- Lesson 4: Setting up your Seller Account
- Lesson 5: Listing your items
- Lesson 6: Customer service and feedback
- Lesson 8: Recap and do’s and dont’s
We use the online learning suite Moodle to enable you to learn both from the comfort of your own home or any other location.
24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year!
HELP WHEN YOU NEED IT
Free tutor support 6 days a week online, by phone, email, or live chat.
SHOW YOUR ACHIEVEMENT
Gain a certificate for each course you complete to demonstrate your new skills; for a new employer, to evidence your professional development, or for personal interest.
LEARN BY DOING
Practical tasks in each course to aid your understanding.
If you are interested in the course above or want to find out more about our exciting range of courses please fill in the form below.
Our Delivery Partners
*terms and conditions apply