Beginners Building a Website
Learn how to turn your idea, product or blog into a website! Learn about web design and development, especially if you have little to no coding experience. You will then be taught to use Wix’s website builder (learning the processes and skills in Wix means everything learned can be easily transferred to other website-building programs too) which is a user-friendly website builder that offers a variety of tools and features to help you create a professional-looking website.
- Lesson 1: Your ideas – what do you want to use the website for?
- Lesson 2: Structuring your website – what pages, images and text do you need?
- Lesson 3: Introduction to Wix
- Lesson 4: Creating and managing pages
- Lesson 5: Designing your website
- Lesson 6: Working with apps and features
- Lesson 7: SEO and website analytics
- Lesson 8: Publishing your website
- Lesson 9: Website maintenance
- Lesson 10: Finalising your website
We use the online learning suite Moodle to enable you to learn both from the comfort of your own home or any other location.
24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year!
HELP WHEN YOU NEED IT
Free tutor support 6 days a week online, by phone, email, or live chat.
SHOW YOUR ACHIEVEMENT
Gain a certificate for each course you complete to demonstrate your new skills; for a new employer, to evidence your professional development, or for personal interest.
LEARN BY DOING
Practical tasks in each course to aid your understanding.
If you are interested in the course above or want to find out more about our exciting range of courses please fill in the form below.
Our Delivery Partners
*terms and conditions apply