The Business Start-up Programme
The Business Start-up Programme is the all in one programme to help you start your own business. Helping you with your business plan, registering your business, keeping records and more. This program takes you step-by-step through the whole process.
What the programme includes:
- Introduction to Self-Employment and Starting a Business
- Teamwork and Team Leading
- Communication Skills
- Advanced Spreadsheets
- Advanced Presentations
How long will it take?
- Each module is broken down into several lessons and tasks, and takes no more than 2 hours to complete.
- The programme is made up of five modules - it takes 10 hours to complete the entire programme.
- We recommend that students study one module per day, and can then complete the programme in less than a week.
How it works:
- After enrolling, you will be welcomed to Skills 365 and sent instructions for how to access your first course.
- Each course will have a few tasks to complete, and you can send these to one of our tutors (Mark and Rhianna) who are more than happy to provide you with feedback and encouragement.
- If you require support at any time, our tutors are there to answer any questions and to talk with you about any issue you are facing.
- If you are having any trouble completing the courses due to technical issues or access to software, then please let us know and we will do our best to help.
- Our tutors are also available to provide advice and signpost you to the next step in working towards your desired career path.
What are you waiting for? Enrol today!