Introduction To Working In A School
Teaching can be a challenging, yet highly rewarding, profession. In this course, you will obtain the required practical skills to work in a school, as well as knowledge of the Education Sector.
Once you have completed this programme, you will be able to apply for the relevant positions within a school, move on to further education or secure a kickstart placement.
You will be assisted and supported throughout your course by our tutors via a range of mediums such as PowerPoint presentations, audio files and regular checkups.
Course Length: 6 Hours
- Learn about all aspects of working as a teaching assistant including:
- Why should you choose a career as a teaching assistant?
- What skills, qualifications, and experience do you need?
- A day in the life of a teaching assistant
- How to find out about vacancies
- Career progression
- What needs to go on your CV?