Introduction to Working as a Teaching Assistant
Teaching can be a challenging yet highly rewarding profession. With all the different subjects and vocations now being taught at schools across the country, makes teaching a varied career.
In this free 8 hour course, you will obtain practical skills for working within a school such as IT skills and knowledge of the education sector to get started on your career as an aspiring teacher.
Once you have completed this course, you will be able to apply for relevant roles within schools, move on to further education or start an apprenticeship, traineeship or kickstart placement.
And of course, if you need any assistance our course tutors will always be on hand to help you throughout your learning experience.
Course Length: 8 Hours
- Learn about all aspects of working as a teaching assistant including:
- Why should you choose a career as a teaching assistant?
- What skills, qualifications, and experience do you need?
- A day in the life of a teaching assistant
- How to find out about vacancies
- Career progression
- What needs to go on your CV?