Beginner’s Internet and Email
Learn how to use both your web browser and your email software. Create an email address using Gmail or Microsoft Outlook and investigate their online software applications you can use for free. Learn how to use the internet more effectively and how to find information faster and discover the power of using email effectively and all its components professionally compared to conventional mail. It will make a real difference in your work or home life.
- Understand the function of web addresses.
- Search for information with your chosen search engine.
- Carry out complex searches.
- Use bookmarks effectively.
- Introducing Microsoft 365 and Gmail.
- Create an email address.
- Create, reply to, and forward emails.
- Attach files to emails.
Including exercises to practice your new skills and aid understanding.
This course will take 2 hours.