Introduction To Microsoft Office
With all the different programs and software available on a PC, it can be difficult to know where to start.
In this course, you will be introduced to all the major programs that you need to excel in your personal and professional life.
You will be introduced to the basics of Word, Excel and PowerPoint. You will also get to grips with using your PC, browsing the internet and managing your emails.
Once you have completed this course you will be eligible to progress onto our Advanced Course, or even use your newly developed skillset to change career paths.
This course involves a more hands-on approach from our tutors. They will provide you with instructions, you will then prove your knowledge by demonstrating what you have learned - giving them the basis for your feedback.
Course Length: 10 Hours
- Learn the basics of the computer
- Windows - what it is, what it does and what it includes: calculator, sticky notes, Microsoft Edge
- Learn how to use a web browser and email effectively, create a work focused email address using Microsoft Outlook or Gmail and investigate their free online applications
- Learn to use a Word Processor
- Learn to use Spreadsheets
- Learn the basics of Presentations