Introduction to Motivation, Confidence & Mindset
Learn about where you have been, where you are now, and how you want to be in the future, energise your mindset and improve your emotional approach to problem-solving in your everyday life. Starting with small daily changes that really can make a real positive difference.
· Lesson 1: Learn to think about your goals: a work/life balance, health, appearance, and interpersonal relationships.
· Lesson 2: Reflect upon and be grateful for the things you have.
· Lesson 3: Learn how to transform from a fixed-oriented to a growth-oriented mindset.
· Lesson 4: Find motivation through a change in your routine.
· Lesson 5: Dream and think of the impossible.
· Lesson 6: List your goals and enact a plan to make your dreams a reality.
Including exercises for documenting your thoughts and feelings.
We use the online learning suite Moodle to enable you to learn both from the comfort of your own home or any other location.
24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year!
HELP WHEN YOU NEED IT
Free tutor support 6 days a week online, by phone, email, or live chat.
SHOW YOUR ACHIEVEMENT
Gain a certificate for each course you complete to demonstrate your new skills; for a new employer, to evidence your professional development, or for personal interest.
LEARN BY DOING
Practical tasks in each course to aid your understanding.
If you are interested in the course above or want to find out more about our exciting range of courses please fill in the form below.
Our Delivery Partners
*terms and conditions apply