Introduction To IT
With all the different programs and software available on a PC it can be difficult to know where to start but it’s not as daunting as it looks.
In this FREE 8 hour course you will be introduced to all essential programs that you need to excel in both your personal and professional life.
You will be introduced to the topics of word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, browsing the internet, emails and using a pc computer effectively.
Once you have completed this course you will be able to progress to our advanced IT course or use the skills you’ve learnt to change careers, especially if you’re looking to begin a career in an office job.
And of course, if you need any assistance our course tutors will always be on hand to help you throughout your learning experience.
Course Length: 8 Hours
- Learn the basics of the computer
- Windows - what it is, what it does and what it includes: calculator, sticky notes, Microsoft Edge
- Learn how to use a web browser and email effectively, create a work focused email address using Microsoft Outlook or Gmail and investigate their free online applications
- Learn to use a Word Processor
- Learn to use Spreadsheets
- Learn the basics of Presentations