Beginner’s Guide to Computer Basics
With this course, you will be able to learn the basics or expand upon your knowledge of computers by using the many useful applications on them in both personal and professional environments including how to use and manage your computer on a daily basis, with support and encouragement you will be up to date with the basics of technology along with a certificate to put on your CV!
- Windows: what it is, what it does, and what it includes. Calculator, Sticky Notes, and Microsoft Edge.
- Using menus and dialogue boxes.
- Creating and organising files and folders.
- Copying, moving, and deleting folders and documents.
- Creating a basic letter.
- Entering and modifying text.
- Create, open, and close documents.
- Use Snipping Tool.
Including exercises to practice your new skills and aid understanding.
This course will take 2 hours.