Advanced Presentations (Using PowerPoint)
Microsoft PowerPoint presentations have long been a staple of office and educational environments and for good reason. A solid PowerPoint can be one of the most useful tools in your arsenal when you need to convey an idea, lesson, or message to a large audience. Whilst Powerpoint is a complex presentation program with hundreds of options and uses for presenting information. Follow our step-by-step instructions as we produce a course offer presentation which will be formatted, before adding media to the presentation and in the end voice recording several pages and then turn the whole recording into an mp4 file ready for distribution. Join us as we create it by using the following principles whilst you gain understanding through practice and a certificate to show your current employer, put on your CV, or show your family.
- Format your presentation.
- Import text from another application into your presentation.
- Customise a PowerPoint design.
- Add media and animations to a presentation.
- How to collaborate when creating a presentation.
- Recording a presentation using exercises so you can practice what you’ve learned.
Including exercises to practice your new skills and aid understanding.
This course will take 2 hours.