Advanced IT Skills
Following on from our Introduction to IT course, you should have a solid understanding of essential IT programs, it’s time to learn how to use them like the professionals do.
In this FREE 8 hour you will continue to expand upon your knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint to undertake numerous professional level tasks such as mail merges, pivot tables, multimedia presentations and much more.
Once you have completed this course, you’ll be in good stead to use your skills and knowledge to excel in an office-based career, move on to further education or secure an apprenticeship.
And of course, if you need any assistance our course tutors will always be on hand to help you throughout your learning experience.
Course Length: 8 Hours
- Use Microsoft Word to create a complex document from scratch using
- Document setup and styles
- Headers and footers
- Cover and content pages
- Collaborate with others using track changes and comments
- And use mail merge to create multiple copies of the same document to be send to different people.
- Using Microsoft Excel you will construct a complex spreadsheet from scratch using:
- Advanced formula and functions including - Count, CountIF, CountA
- Understand and use Vlookup
- Introduce Pivot tables
- Use multiple worksheets in a spreadsheet workbook
- Using Microsoft PowerPoint you will construct a complex presentation from scratch using:
- Be able to format a presentation.
- Importing text from another application into a presentation
- Customising a PowerPoint design
- Add media and animations to a presentation
- How to collaborate when creating a presentation
- Recording a presentation includes exercises so you can practice what you have learned.