The Advanced IT Programme
The Advanced IT Programme is the all in one program to help you take your computer skills to the next level. Helping you to learn advanced techniques with Microsoft Work, Excel and PowerPoint. This programme takes you step-by-step through the whole process.
What the programme includes:
- Advanced Word Processing
- Advanced Excel Spreadsheets
- Advanced PowerPoint Presentations
How long will it take?
- Each module is broken down into several lessons and tasks, and takes no more than 2 hours to complete.
- The programme is made up of five modules - it takes 10 hours to complete the entire programme.
- We recommend that students study one module per day, and can then complete the programme in less than a week.
How it works:
- After enrolling, you will be welcomed to Skills 365 and sent instructions for how to access your first course.
- Each course will have a few tasks to complete, and you can send these to one of our tutors (Mark and Rhianna) who are more than happy to provide you with feedback and encouragement.
- If you require support at any time, our tutors are there to answer any questions and to talk with you about any issue you are facing.
- If you are having any trouble completing the courses due to technical issues or access to software, then please let us know and we will do our best to help.
- We are mindful that many of you will have different needs, and other responsibilities that may conflict with your learning, so please feel comfortable to communicate that with us and we will accommodate you as best we can.
What are you waiting for? Enrol today!