Teamwork and Team Leading
Learn the best and most effective ways to work as a unit, in your personal or work life. Having a greater knowledge and understanding of how teams are structured, and the types of people within a team including identifying their strengths and weaknesses will allow you to flourish at work or in any team environment. You will also be taught how to communicate at all levels as a leader.
- Communicating with other people.
- Focusing on the goals and results of your team.
- Contributing fairly in a team environment.
- Offering support to your teammates.
- Team members and their characteristics.
- Organising the team and delegating responsibilities.
- Learning within a team.
Including exercises to practice your new skills and aid understanding.
This course will take 2 hours.