An Introduction to Self-Employment and Business Startup
Interested in working for yourself? Learn the fundamentals of self-employment and starting up your own independent business. Find out what’s involved in getting started and what’s needed to make it work, with support from our business owners who started the business in 2002 and are still here, imparting their knowledge in the course!
- Is working for yourself the right idea?
- Observe your business ideas.
- Planning the business itself.
- Register yourself and your business.
- The records you need to keep.
- Ready, set, go- good luck.
Including tasks and exercises to stimulate your thought and business ideas and reinforce your learning.
This course will take 2 hours.