Optimising Your Job Seeking
So you want a new job? Great, but where do you start? Set a structure to optimise your time while searching for new employment. In the current job market competition can be strong, so optimising your job-seeking relies on a strong foundation from which to streamline the application process, and get you into employment or move into a position as quickly and conveniently as possible. With over twenty years of experience as practiced tutors and business owners, you can be assured that our advice is reliable and well-educated.
- Hints, tips, and tricks for job searching.
- The application process.
- How apprenticeships can be to your benefit.
- Using employment agencies.
- Using social media to job search.
- Remote job searching and remote interviews.
Includes tasks and exercises to review your job searching approach and reinforce your learning.
This course will take 2 hours.