Introduction to Motivation, Confidence, and Mindset
Learn about where you have been, where you are now, and how you want to be in the future, energise your mindset and improve your emotional approach to problem-solving in your everyday life. Starting with small daily changes that really can make a real positive difference.
- Learn to think about your goals: a work/life balance, health, appearance, and interpersonal relationships.
- Reflect upon and be grateful for the things you have.
- Learn how to transform from a fixed-oriented to a growth-oriented mindset.
- Find motivation through a change in your routine.
- Dream and think of the impossible.
- List your goals and enact a plan to make your dreams a reality.
Including exercises for documenting your thoughts and feelings.
If you’ve mastered the basics of motivation, confidence, and mindset, why not try our follow-on course: Advanced Motivation, Confidence, and Mindset?
This course will take 2 hours.