Introduction to Working as a Teaching Assistant
Whether you’re looking to find a permanent position as a teaching assistant, or use it as a stepping stone towards a full-time position in the education sphere, our course will give you all the tips you need to stand out from the crowd and give you the best chance of securing your goal. Being a teaching assistant is a key role within schools and this course will give you the basic knowledge needed and also give you a certificate to put onto your CV and show your future employer you are applying to that you are serious and committed to getting the position.
- Why should you choose a career as a teaching assistant?
- The skills, qualifications, and experience you need.
- A day in the life of a teaching assistant.
- How to discover vacancies.
- Career progression.
- What needs to go on your CV.
Including tasks and exercises to make sure you know all about working as a teaching assistant and which elements you will excel at and reinforce your learning.
This course will take 2 hours.