Beginner’s Word Processing
Learn how to create good-looking documents for either work or personal use and along the way the main features of word processing software. Having an understanding and being able to create professional documents and gain a certificate can be great for your CV for employers or to show your family.
- Creating a document and entering text.
- Opening and saving your files.
- Moving and manipulating text.
- Searching for and replacing text.
- Aligning text.
- Changing line spacing and margins.
- Creating headers and footers.
- Creating tables from data.
- Printing your documents.
Including exercises to practice your new skills and aid understanding.
This course will take 2 hours.